Sunday, October 10, 2010

Retrieval Update

Today's blog is brought to you by the number 18!!!! That's not a typo. Eighteen. Retrieval went really well, they were able to retrieve 18 eggs. I'm still a little dopey from the anesthesia, so this may be a little disjointed, but it went well. Tomorrow we should find out how many fertilized, and Friday we'll do the transfer.

On a strange karma / good omen note... One of Dad's friends from India posted pictures of him this morning. How weird is that? It was such perfect timing, it's like he was watching over us today.

Headed to the couch to go back to sleep, but wanted to share the good day...

2 comments:

The Captain's Wife said...

when I ever got your message and it said 18, I was shocked. Holy crap, you are gonna end up with triple girls running around. lol And everytime your Mom yelled at you through life will come back to haunt you three fold!

It was odd when the pictures showed up today, I immediately tagged you in them and then later in the day worried that I should have asked you first. I began thinking that with everything going on, they were going to make you sad, but when you said how you fely they were a sign/omen....it made me glad I went with my gut.

Wishing you nothing but the best....

Chele76 said...

Fingers, toes and eyes are crossed!