Friday, June 20, 2008

Just for Cheysu...

Ta-da! The creation of a blog. Unfortunately, I have not written a single item that I've been proud to put my name in approximately 10 years. Worse still...I highly suspect that the journals/stories/articles I wrote then were quite bad. I was young, and full of angst that all seemed so very important, but now feels extremely mundane. When, I ask, WHEN did I grow up, lose my flair for the dramatic, and become such a boring person?

Oh well, I guess I'll give it a try. 30 days of blogging to see if I can find my voice again. It's got to be easier than Sudoku, right? Right?

2 comments:

Cheysu said...

Firstly, you didn't lose your flair for the dramatic. Now you just insert long pauses for effect instead of screaming. :)
Secondly, I totally appreciate the effort.
Thirdly, if you write a mundane post, is it just because you have a headache?

Rosehawk72 said...

So, are we all going to keep in touch over blogs now instead of coffee? How 21st century of us ;) i think we need coffee too! Miss you!!