Saturday, August 28, 2010

Boiling Bunnies



Rosehawk has a phrase... when things are going haywire, PMS is the driving force in your life, and you know you're not reacting appropriately, you're not just hormonal - you're Glenn Close/Fatal Attraction boiling-bunnies type of crazy.

That's about where I've been at for a week. But time with Chey and Rosehawk last night calmed me down. Yes, it's a roller coaster ride, it's a out of my control, but what the hell - we've been talking about it so long, I'm going to revel in the fact that it's finally here. Rosehawk's ever calm demeanor, Chey's enthusiasm at the chemistry and facts and figures, Captain's Wife's encouragement... ok, you guys win.

Not making any big promises, but I'm gonna try to pull my head out of my ass and embrace it. I'm so bad at change and lack of control, I need a slap every once in a while to pull myself together.

I think this sums up where I'm at...

2 comments:

Cheysu said...

I don't believe in much these days, but I do believe that you're going to get through fantastically. Remember, its not the amount of oranges you bring. Its the quality of your aim. Fuck em if they need an extra... you don't!

The Captain's Wife said...

I agree with Cheysu 100%. Why the F* would I bring 2 if you said to bring "a" orange. Clearly those other people lack the skills to A) following direction B) have perfect aim into their spouses ass cheeks C)oh I could go on....

I am proud of you to embrace this opportunity and am so greatful to be a part of the ride!